Plastic Free Feeding & Drinking

Our infants and children are believed to have the highest daily intake of Bisphenol-A due to the use of plastic bottles, sippy cups and plates.
Most plastics are by nature, leaching compounds which can be absorbed into drinking water, your baby's milk or other fluids, especially when heated.
Babies and young children are most at risk as their underdeveloped endocrine systems and enzymes make them particularly vulnerable to chemicals and toxins.
We believe Glass, Stainless Steel & Bamboo are your only non-leaching and non-toxic solution.
    1 of 1