Woman's Wellness Retreats
Woman's Wellness Retreats
Spring Reset Retreat
A 3 Night / 4 Day Woman's Wellness Retreat designed to help you rest, restore & rejuvenate that shine from the inside out.
This retreat is a women's only retreat aimed to support women who are feeling unbalanced, overloaded or just want to take some time out for themselves. This is a chance to pause, breathe and relax. Everything is taken care of all you have to do is show up.
Why Join us ….
- Nourish your mind, body and soul through nutritious food, movement & purposeful relaxation
- Re-connect with the art of self care to bring balance back into your life
- Space - to get away from the pressure, pause for a moment and reflect on where you are at and where to from here
- Relax & Restore - take time to slow down, be taken care of, find relaxation and rest
- Knowledge & Tools - Leave your retreat empowered with holistic ways of supporting yourself emotionally and physically moving ahead
- We take care of everything - all you need to do is pack your bag and turn up - the rest is on us
The venue- Our retreat is being held at Paradise View Retreat - a coastal lodge in a sheltered position in the Brynderwyn Hills, overlooking the breathtaking panoramic scenery of Bream Bay, on New Zealand’s north-east coast. Only 1hour and a half from Auckland. With five acres of garden and natural bush surrounding Paradise View Lodge, it’s easy to find that special, quiet place to sit and relax.
The Lodge - The lodge has a range of room options. Treat yourself to a single king room with an ensuite or bring along your friend, sister or mother in a shared room. Contact us for more details on rooms available.
The Lodge Facilities:
- spa pool
- natural swimming pool (no chemicals)?
- library to have quiet time
- gorgeous gardens and views
The Activities - On retreat you can expect a range of activities all carefully thought out to nourish your body and mind. From Yoga to massage, nature hike and wellness workshops. You will also have free time to rest in your preferred way. Soak up the views, splash in our pool, star gaze in the spa , stroll in the gardens, find a secluded spot or simply relax in front of a crackling fire with that book you’ve been saving.
Your Retreat Package Includes:
- 3x nights luxury accommodation at ParadiseView in a private or shared room
- Fully catered for with nutritious and delicious food
- Daily yoga, meditation and journaling
- One Hour relaxation massage
- Educational workshop - (including intro to Ayurveda, Stress/ anxiety, nutrition & Lifestyle?)
- Guided coastal walk
- Down time to enjoy full use of the property including the lush gardens, natural Pool , spa
- Luxurious linen & towels and eco body products
- Gift bag
Limited spaces available on retreat. Prices range depending on selected room set up and this comes at a first secure you spot - first choice of room. Please get in touch to register your interest, ask any questions or book your space. firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah ...?
Ashlee Radovan - Yoga Teacher | Holistic Wellness Advocate
Ashlee is passionate about leading a balanced holistic life and supporting others to do so - in particular supporting other woman. She found her love for wellness while going through her own health and fertility struggles.....
- Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training - My Health Yoga - (350 hour
- Yin Yoga (My Health Yoga -
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (Bliss Baby Yoga - 40 hours
- Certificate in Prenatal & Postnatal Nutrition & Ayurveda (Bliss Baby Yoga - 5 hours)
- Yoga for Fertility (Bliss baby Yoga -
“ This has met my expectations and more. You have truly found your gift, and I am so thankful that I got to meet you and experience your yoga sessions. You have such a wonderful way of educating beautifully" Kim
Sarah Brydon - Personal Trainer | Massage Therapist
Sarah is a ......
“Sarah is an awesome trainer, so knowledgeable in all areas from health and nutrition to technique and fitness. Sarah has a very nurturing nature which makes you feel very at ease and confident. Highly recommend!”