All Natural Throat & Chest Balm 50g
Tui Balm Throat & Chest Balm 25g pot
Natural Cough and Cold Decongestant
Tui Balms are a natural healing & skin care range that is gently effective, GE free and guaranteed altogether natural. They take pride in the high quality of ingredients used.
Tui Balms is a certified cruelty-free company by Choose Cruelty Free Limited as the whole product range is not tested on animals.
Throat & Chest Balm
An effective salve for the clearing of nasal, sinus and chest congestion.
- Rub onto the chest, around the neck, throat and onto the back, especially before sleep.
- Apply directly under the nose for faster nasal relief.
- Also effective when worked into the feet then left overnight.
- Take care applying to young children as it will create a cooling sensation on the skin (You can make it milder by mixing it with a little Tui Bee Balm).
- For babies, apply on a tissue and place this under their pillow/sheet.
- Olive oil
- Certified organic NZ Beeswax
- Essential oils of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Marjoram, Tea Tree and Wintergreen
- Vitamin E
- Use with care around the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to broken or infected skin.
- For external use only.
- Store away from children.
- In rare cases, this product may cause skin irritation and/or eye irritation.
All ingredients used in Tui Balms products are either whole substances occurring in nature or they are directly extracted from a whole, natural source.
The beeswax is certified organic NZ beeswax.
Tui Balms products contain nothing that doesn't need to be in there:
No synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, emulsifiers, colouring agents, stabilisers, Parabens (aka Parabins) or other chemical additives.
Tui Balms make every effort to ensure that all ingredients are free of genetic engineering and that none of our ingredients are tested on animals.
Recycling of Tui Balms Pots in NZ
Tui Balms pots are made of grade 5 plastic. Many councils around the country provide recycling service for grade 5 plastics. Some councils provide recycling information on their website.