Spruce Reusable Cloth - SET
Spruce Reusable Eco Cloth
3 x SRUCE FUN BUNDLE
SPRUCE cloths are super absorbent cloths, wonderful for washing up, wiping, and polishing. They are made from 100% natural and renewable materials: cellulose blended with cotton.
1. Streak and lint free
2. Super absorbent
3. Machine or dishwasher clean
4. Quick dry - hygienic
5. All natural
SPRUCE cloths are made from natural materials and are 100% biodegradable, while microfiber cloths are made from synthetic materials. We have found that a SPRUCE cloth absorbs liquids better than a microfiber cloth and as such is superior for kitchen use.
One SPRUCE cloth replaces 15 rolls of paper towels, saving you money and reducing landfill waste. They soften in contact with water and can absorb 15 x it’s weight, dry fast so they don’t breed bacteria or smell like sponges. This makes them the premier cloth on kitchen surfaces. Other uses can include dusting, glass ware, office, car and more.
Let’s reduce the tons of old dishcloths and paper towels from finishing up in landfill each year. Reducing waste makes them fabulous for boating and camping where it’s important to travel light, minimise space and be environmentally responsible.
- 17cm x 20cm
- Wet to soften your SPRUCE cloth before using
- To wash you can pop into your washing machine, or top rack of the dishwasher. Don't use softeners as these can break down the fibers. If it ends up in your dryer it will look crinkled and shrunk. Don't worry - wet it and it will return to shape, however long term use of the dryer will shorten it's life.
- If you wish to sterilise SPRUCE, ensure it is WET and place into the microwave for 2min. Take care removing as it will be very hot.
- SPRUCE are printed with water based environmentally friendly ink.
- You can use the cloth with or without cleaning products. Harsh cleaning products will not remove the print colour. Hot, soapy water will remove traces and smells from most of the sauces, spills and kitchen accidents. Don't forge the benefits of hanging the cloth in the sunshine.
Other uses: kitchen cleanup, bathroom scrubbing, streak free windows, mirrors and glassware, polish silverware without abrasion, dusting, pet messes, car cleaning and more.
After a few months in the kitchen you may choose to 'downgrade' the cloth to indoor cleaning. One tip is to chop off a small corner of that cloth to remind you that it is no longer for food preparation. As you take that cloth to the toilet or garage, another corner chopped off will ensure it doesn't come back to the main house.
Once you have completely finished with your cloth, SPRUCE is fabulously both biodegradable and compostable. An independent test showed a cloth completely breaking down in 5 weeks in a home compost system.
SPRUCE are a swedish cloth base and printed with NZ designs.