THE ‘WILD CHEF’ MUD KITCHEN - DOUBLE SINK - 1500mm long
The Outdoor Mud Kitchen - a must have for every backyard with children. Ditch the devices and encourage open ended, creative play out amongst nature
Our quality Mud Kitchens are designed by us and crafted by my builder hubby in our very own Earth Mama head -quarters here in Mangwhai, Northland, NZ.
About 'THE WILD CHEF'
- 2x stainless steel bowl sink (removable for easy cleaning/filling etc)
- 4 x hobs
- 4 x turning knobs
- 2x floating back shelf
- 1x Opening oven door - with black board 'glass'
- 4 x Stainless Steel Utensil hooks
(Note: The accessories in the photo are not included)
1500mm long , 500mm deep, 520mm high to top of bench, 900mm high overall height
CUSTOM DESIGN & ADD - ONS
Our mud kitchens are made to order so can also be fully customised with a range of optional extras including the size as well as;
- Extra stainless steel bowl sinks
- Taps that can be connected to a hose to have working water at the station
- Extra shelves
- Utensils & kitchen accessories
If you have an idea of your own or any questions - please just ask. We would love to work something out with you. Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
At this stage we are offering three options for all our kitchens.
- Treated outdoor Timber - which is durable and will last for many years outside in the elements (you can paint or stain if you wish)
- Untreated Pine - which is then sanded and coated in a natural danish oil.
(Please note - Depending on the amount of sun and rain exposure it will require re-oiling at some-stage to maintain the appearance and durability of the product)
- Painted in Natural - non-toxic paint. Please get in touch with is to discuss this option email@example.com
As these are all made to order - please expect a 1-2 week turnaround. But please contact us if you need sooner and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
- Free delivery within Mangawhai area.
- Click and collect avalaible from Mangawhai.
- Freight outside of the Mangawhai around the rest of NZ to be confirmed - please contact us directly for a price.
NOTE: These mud kitchens are designed to be used under the supervision of an adult AT ALL TIMES.