Glass Baby Bottle 300ml - Pink
Glass Baby Bottle
Green Kid Glass Bottle 300ml - with Silicone Sleeve
"I am a big fan of glass and love, love, love the silicone sleeves, easy to grip for little hands"
1x 300ml Glass Bottle
1x Slow-Flow Silicone Teat
1x Plastic Cap
1x Silicone Sleeve
- Made from specially toughened Borosilicate glass to better withstand bumps and knocks.
- Slow-flow silicone teat included is suitable from birth. Made from food grade safe silicone.
- Wide neck for smooth airflow and colic reduction.
- NO PLASTIC contact with babies milk or water.
- Silicone bottle sleeve designed to fit Green Kid glass bottle snugly, made from food grade silicone.
- Prevents bumps, knocks and shocks to your Green Kid glass baby bottle.
- Provides insulation for hot or cold liquids.
- Helps little hands to grip and prevents burning.
- Circular cut outs for extra grip and tactile enhancement.
Longer product life:
- Convert your Green Kid glass bottle to a sippy bottle just by changing the teat (sold separately).
- Green Kid sippy teats are made from 100% food grade silicone and are extra thick to prevent leaking.
- Sippy teat is wide neck and suitable from 6 months of age.
- Sippy teat is thick and soft, perfect for teething gums.
- Microwave or electronic and instant bottle warmers may be used, follow manufactures instructions OR
- Fill a ceramic cup/jug half way with boiling water. Place your Green Kid glass bottle with milk in the heated water for 1-2 minutes. Heat will transfer through the glass.
- We recommend that you do not pour liquids above 38 degrees into the bottle.
- All bottle parts and teats may be washed with mild detergent and warm water.
- All parts are dishwasher and electric sterilizer safe.
- Green Kid products meet all relevant FDA requirements and are tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
WARNING: Although toughened glass, this bottle is still breakable and should therefore only be used under adult supervision. Only allow children to hold their own bottle if seated.
Always check the teats are fully intact before use and change monthly.