Cotton Canvas Snack Pocket
4myEarth Reusable Food Pocket, New Zealand
4myEarth Snack Pocket is designed to last you not just one year, but several years!
Perfect for muffins, slice, nuts, biscuits, carrot sticks, cut up fruit etc. With expandable sides you can fit in even more!
Great for morning tea, a snack on the run or keeping some carrot sticks fresh in the fridge this will help replace your single use plastic wrap and bags. Part of our long lasting, reusable, sustainable and ethically made range.
Team it up with a reusable cotton canvas sandwich wrap and you have morning tea and lunch all sorted!
- Easy for both children and adults to open and close
- May be put in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Label has space for you to write name on
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas
- Unique food derived inner coating keeps food fresher for longer and is biodegradable at the end of the products life in landfill
- FREE from PVC, BPA, Nylon, heavy metal & Phthalates
- Handmade ethically in India
- Approximately 14cm x 14cm
HANDY TIP – Turn inside out for washing and pop in a washing bag in your usual wash cycle to avoid velcro attaching to other items 🙂
4myEarth fabric products are made from 100% Cotton/Canvas with a biodegradable coating that decomposes without harm to our environment, unlike Nylon or PUL which are not biodegradable.
*Products are handmade which can lead to slight variations in the colour and size. These should not be considered as flaws.